It is with great satisfaction that we have initiated the launch of the Longines EEF Series in 2021, following a major standstill in international equestrian sport due to the Covid 19 pandemic.
The concept of the Nations Cup Series at 3* level is that as many of the nations allocated to the groups as possible can participate in the various regional qualifiers. Not only do we want to offer a large number of European teams a challenging opportunity to compete, but we also want to give the organisers and officials the attention and stage they deserve. The Chefs d´Equipe are asked to consider young riders and amazons in their team selection. We would like therefore to see the Longines EEF Series understood as a development and promotion tool for the European show jumping sport with a crowning finale.
We wish the organising committee of Budapest every success and thank all parties involved – especially our sponsor Longines – for their support and realisation.
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition
- Winning moment for Gábor Szabó, Jnr. and For the Moment
- Gerfried Puck Victorious in Budapest World Cup Competition
Comments are closed.