In Saturday’s featured event, the 145 cm Gold Tour 12 obstacles and 14 efforts awaited the riders. The time allowed was 81 seconds.
Austrian Gerfried Puck, the seventh starter, was the first to complete a clear round, and seven other riders were also able to finish without penalties. There were two Hungarian riders as well among them, Zsófia Vándor, the first female Hungarian national champion, celebrating her birthday today in a fitting way, and Eszter Kalán on Gareza.
The top three places were taken by Austrian riders. Stefan Eder on Dr Scarpo stepped on the top podium, Gerfried Puck on Melody VD Smidshoeve took second place and Fritz Kogelnig on BG Ziro Percent third place.
Jörne Sprehe in the saddle of Bailando 52 finished fourth. The best Hungarian in the Gold Tour was Eszter Kalán on Gareza, capturing fifth place. The sixth place went to Lea Djelmic on Hyacinth ES representing Croatia.
Photo: CSIO Budapest / Krisztina Hajdu
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition