Big Tour (150) for the Ministry of Human Resource competition counted for the Longines ranking list. 16 riders made a clear round to get into the jump off where spectators could witness risky ridings. 19 year old Russian Maria Madenova was the winner with 9 year old Holstein stallion Conquest (Caretino) showing a very precise riding and leaving the rest 15 behind. Italian top rider Luca Maria Moneta finished second with Connery (15y/G/Westf/Cordobes II) followed in 0.06 seconds by Norwegian Benedikte Endresen with Corlantos (9y/G/Corland). Max Kühner (AUT) took 4th and Juraj Plas (SVK) 5th place. There were 4 Hungarian rider-and-horse combinations in the jump off, Balázs Horváth taking the 6th place with PM Jumping Lady having had similar results for the past few years in the same competition.
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition