Almost half of the starters finished clear in Small Tour Final for M4 Sport Channel. The 130 competition against the clock ended with tight contests as all placed riders´ time stayed within 10 seconds. Two of the most experienced riders got to the front: Gerfried Puck (AUT) who is often on Hungarian startlists was the fastest this time with 10 year old Bo (Indorado) and second Paolo Adamo Zuvadelli (ITA) with 9 year old grey Piccolo S (Pontifex). Our Nations Cup hero jr. Gábor Szabó (HUN) took third place with Timpex Ezüst. Thursday winner Shane Carey (IRL) finished 4th with grey Contador (Colman). Due to the rain pricegiving ceremony was held in the hall of the National Riding School where four more Hungarian riders stood in the queue: András Zajzon with Conrad on the fifth, Szabolcs Krucsó with Vincento on the sixth, László Gombos with Admiralis on the seventh and a key person of the organizing committee Gábor Fábiáncsics on the 8th with Cinamon.
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition
- Winning moment for Gábor Szabó, Jnr. and For the Moment
- Gerfried Puck Victorious in Budapest World Cup Competition
Comments are closed.