Saturday’s classic judged competition against the clock at 145 cm was organised for the prize presented by M4 Sport, the main media partner of Longines FEI Nations Cup™ Jumping of Hungary CSIO5* Budapest.
Since the beginning of the competitions in Budapest Poland took victory for the first time thanks to Krzysztof Ludwiczak’s excellent ride who completed the course in 62,35 seconds in Sendra Blue’s saddle.
Krzysztof Ludwiczak – Sendra Blue
For the Hungarian fans’ pleasure Gábor Szabó Jr. surprised the spectators with his young hope Lord Classic taking second place with a less than 0,2 seconds slower ride than the winner.
ifj. Szabó Gábor – Lord Classic
Ömer Karaevli who still finished on the podium several times during the weekend closed in 3rd place followed by Russian Maria Madenova the second placed rider in the previous contest.
Ömer Karaevli – Daydream
The fifth place was taken by Péter Szuhai the Hungarian junior team’s member on his best horse East Wind.
Photo: CSIO Budapest / Hajdu Krisztina
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition