The opening competition of the last day at Longines FEI Nations Cup™ Jumping of Hungary CSIO5* Budapest at 150 cm against the clock was presented by Herend Porcelain Manufactury, the loyal sponsor of international indoor and outdoor competitions and main equestrian events. Herend Porcelain Manufactury is one of Hungarian culture’s ambassadors and its mission is to represent Hungarian values carried by Herend Porcelain both in Hungary and abroad.
The contest had an international outcome as eight different nations’ riders took the places. The ranking was established only in the final seconds since the best four riders finished within one second.
In the end Polish Wojciech Wojcianiec, the second placed rider in EXIM Grand Prix took the victory on Melloni (Caretino / Cassini I).
Wojciech Wojcianiec – Cassio Melloni
At the prize giving ceremony Rita Cserhalmi representing Herend Porcelain Manufactury presented the winning rider.
Two successful riders at the Budapest four-day event closed on the podium. Turkish Ömer Karaevli finished second.
Ömer Karevli – Daydream
Vladimir Tuganov representing Russia closed third.
Vladimir Tuganov – Qualidam
Four Hungarian riders were very close to the places. Márton Reischl, Gábor Füzér, Zoltán Lázár Jr. and Sándor Szász performed very fast rounds but each of them committed one fault.
Photo: CSIO Budapest / Hajdu Krisztina
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition