In order to safeguard from coronavirus on the premises of the National Riding Hall, the following provisions must be observed by everyone.
- We kindly ask all our riders, grooms, coaches and attendants not to visit the National Riding Hall if
- They experience symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) (fever, cough, shortness of breath),
- They have been in close contact with a person with a confirmed or suspected coronavirus infection in the last 14 days.
- Body temperature will be measured before entering the National Riding Hall area. Entry will be prohibited for those with a body temperature over 37.5°C.
- Throughout the National Riding Hall facilities, it is mandatory to use a mask covering the nose and mouth, either outdoors or in all enclosed spaces (canteen, racing office, changing rooms, lavatories, stables, etc.). The only exceptions to this are riders who are currently riding a horse.
- It is mandatory to maintain a safety distance of 1.5 meters throughout the National Riding Hall.
- The formation of groups is prohibited throughout the National Riding Hall.
- The CSI**-W Budapest Show Jumping World Cup is held behind closed doors, with the exclusion of the audience. Live coverage of the competitions can be viewed on the following websites:
- A rider may be accompanied by up to two persons for the competition.
- The competitor may be accompanied by a single person to the warm-up or track. The attendant is required to use a mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Only one rider and a maximum of two escorts may remain in the covered riding arena during the competitions.
- In addition to those working there, no more than one person can remain in the show office at a time. Hand disinfection is mandatory before entering the racing office.
Observance of the current anti-pandemic measures shall be mandatory for all participants. Violation of any of the above provisions may result in being instructed to leave the venue, disqualification from the competition, or a fine.
Let’s Take Care of Each Other!
Regular disinfection is performed in the show office, locker rooms, Main Building and Conference Center. Hand disinfecting stations are installed in several places in the National Riding Hall, please use them.
The canteen operates behind closed doors, and the food and drink purchased is handed to customers as takeaway.
Government Decree No. 484/2020 (XI. 10.) Korm. Contains the Following Provisions for Competitive Sports
- Sports matches shall be held behind closed doors. It is forbidden to be a spectator at sports events.
- Individual outdoor sports are allowed.
- Under applicable law, competitive athletes shall not be restricted in this activity.
- Ice rinks, swimming pools, gyms and fitness facilities and sports facilities are open to competitive athletes under the Sports Act for the purpose of attending a training or sporting events.
- A competitive athlete (hereinafter: “Athlete”) is a natural person who participates in competitions or competition systems announced, organized or licensed by a sports association. The competitor is either an amateur or a professional athlete.
- According to the Sports Act, an athlete is allowed to leave the place of residence, lodging or accommodation or to remain in a public place
- from 8:00 PM to 5:00 AM:
- for the purpose of participating in a training or sporting event,
- for transport to a training or sporting event venue,
- from the place of training or sporting event to the place of residence, lodging or accommodation.
- For the purposes of Section 3, paragraph (2) (d) of the curfew and the rules of public conduct, the organizer shall certify the athlete’s participation in the competition. In the period between 8:00 PM and 5:00 AM, the participation or training of a competitive athlete or training between the venue of the sporting event and the place of residence, lodging, or accommodation shall be confirmed by the sports association by filling out a downloadable form.
- Act CIX of 2020, Government Decree No. 484/2020 (XI. 10.) Korm.
- Hungarian Equestrian Association