All participating countries cca 20 nations took part in Middle Tour 140 cms in two phases. Hungarian athletes did their best to local spectators´ greatest pleasure which was sponsored by the historic Budapest Riding Club. 106 riders were prized in two groups according to FEI regulations.
The fastest rider was Szabolcs Krucsó with his 11year old gelding (Chacco-Blue/Lasangos) followed by Victor Bettendorf (LUX) in the saddle of Colchique du Gibet (8y, M, Chacco-Blue/Genever) 3rd place shared by two Hungarian riders with equal times: Zoltán Czékus riding Kronosz (9y, gelding, Justboy/Shamaraan) and Balás Horváth riding PM Diana (8y, mare, Diamant de Semilly/Janguar Mail). David Kubiak (POL) with Anastacia (8y,M, Quidam de Revel/Lavall) finished fifth and Attila Szász (HUN) took 6th place with Prinz Junior (12y, S, Landprinz/Kabala).
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition