Last competition on Thursday Small Tour 125 in two phase for Lipót Bakery ended with very tight results.
The first four clear rounds were within 1 single second. Hulki Karagulle (TUR) was the fastest with Zorito (12y G Tenerife VDL/Zeoliet) followed by Zayd Kuzbari (AUT) with Lucie Kann (8y M Levistus/Luchs) and Alexandra Vindeczker with Quipara Z (10y Quintessence Z/Grand Step).
Friday morning started with Small Tour again for Royal Diamonds. Most likely the national anthem of Syria was played for the first time in Budapest National Riding School in honour of Anre Hamcho and Chesterfield (14y M) who won the competition 130 cms against the clock. Three more Hungarian riders were among the placed: Alexandra Vindeczker and Quipara, László Gombos and Admirális and 17 year old Virág Weinhardt with Bognár Jen Cor.
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition