The Table C competition presented by Sauska Wineries at 140 cm, the closing event of the Longines FEI Nations Cup™ Jumping of Hungary CSIO5* Budapest on Friday was an eventful contest and brought major Hungarian success.
In the Table C contest the riders receive additional time for the faults instead of point penalties which is added to the time achieved during the course. The final ranking will be determined after this based on the time.
From the best eight riders six represented Hungary along with the Latvian Kristaps Neretnieks who finished 4th and the Russian Lady rider Maria Madenova who closed 6th.
The Hungarian Balázs Horváth closed a very successful day. He took first place after the competition presented by Schockemöhle in the closing event presented by Sauska being the only rider to finish the course in less than 60 seconds. This time he was riding PM Chaccera (Chacco-Blue / Silvio I) also owned by Mihály Pataki.
Horváth Balázs – PM Chaccera
The second place went to Sándor Szász on Larini 12 (Landprinz / Le Matin), …
Szász Sándor – Larini 12
… and the third to Gábor Füzér on Virág Weinhardts’s Equest Cha Cha (Chacco-Blue / Widolan).
Füzér Gábor Equest Cha Cha
The best Hungarian bred horse was Csilla Lévai’s Cessna (Colonado / Justboy) ridden by István Fazekas who took 5th place. Out of the Hungarian competitors Máté Lehotai and Szilvia Babó were also clear at 140 cm.
Photo: CSIO Budapest / Hajdu Krisztina
- Roland Kovács doubled at 140 centimeters, Krisztián Búza won four podium positions
- Hungarian victories on the first day of the Summer in the City International Show Jumping Competition
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition