First Victory for Greece in the Competition Presented by Sauska Wineries
The 130 cm competition in two-phases presented by Sauska Wineries was the second event on Friday at the CSI3*-W Designated Olympic Qualifier for Group C. Six Hungarian riders finished in the top eight.
Greek national team member Panagiotis Koutsogiannis scored the fastest trip ahead of Attila Cser in the saddle of Sifu breed by Hungarian Andrea Reményik.
Szabolcs Krucsó repeated his yesterday’s performance and took the third place, but this time on his second horse, Lady Winner breed also in Hungary.
Zoltán Czékus, who was also placed in the previous competition, finished fourth followed by Annamária Zárug. Irmantas Grikienis from Lithuania gained sixth place on Captain Morgan. Other places went to two Hungarian riders, Ádám Faluhelyi and Zoltán Rezgő, both rode clear rounds.
Photo: CSIO Budapest / Hajdu Krisztina
Start and result lists >>
- Latvian Victory in the Szerencsejáték Zrt. Grand Prix, Czékus, Kövy, Szentirmai Finished with Clear Rounds
- Helena Cassir Wins the CSI* Big Tour Final
- Austrian gold in the 145cm competition
- Winning moment for Gábor Szabó, Jnr. and For the Moment
- Gerfried Puck Victorious in Budapest World Cup Competition
Comments are closed.